Volunteer at our Events
Caregiver Appreciation Gift~Away
We are seeking volunteers to help us prepare and to help the day of the event.
February 19, 26 and 27, 2021
We are showing appreciation to our K&FT families
who have opened their hearts and homes to children in care.
At our event in February, we will be providing each family with a wonderful
care package full of self-care essentials, treats, household goods, and a gift card.
Sign-up by visiting:
Event Prep: February 19th/26th from 2:30-5pm
Kids & Families Together, 864 E. Santa Clara St., Ventura
Day of Event: February 27, 2021, Ventura
(location provided with volunteer confirmation)
🌸 Set-up: 8:30-11am
🌸 Event: 11am – 1pm
🌸 Clean-up: 1-2pm
🌸 Unload donations at K&FT: 2-3pm
To sign-up with Volunteer Ventura County:
- Start by clicking on the “Log-in” button at the top and create an account.
- Next, register for a volunteer need under Kids & Families Together.
- Once scheduled, you will receive an email confirming your volunteer registration.
- Please unregister yourself if you are unable to volunteer as scheduled.
- Please put yourself on a wait-list if the opportunity is full, as we do get cancellations.
- If you need to cancel, we understand and please do so by 6 pm the previous day scheduled. You can also text Jeni Futvoye at 805-940-6323, email@example.com.
Thank you for your interest in volunteering for our upcoming event.
In order to maintain health and safety protocols during COVID-19, please see below for our volunteer guidelines.
- Minimum volunteer age is 12, minor volunteers must be accompanied by an adult.
- A volunteer who has tested positive in the past 14 days or lives with someone who has tested positive in the past 14 days, may not attend this event.
- If you have a fever (or had one in past 3 days), a dry cough, loss of taste/smell, body aches, or shortness of breath, please do not attend. Assessment questions will be asked day of event before you can enter.
- Masks are required; there are no exceptions. If you cannot wear a mask, please wait for future events that may not require them.
- If you do not have a mask, one will be provided. Masks must cover your nose and mouth. The mask must stay on your face for the entire event.
- 6’ physical distance must be adhered to.
- Gloves and hand sanitizer will be provided.
- Bathrooms may not be available so please plan accordingly.
- Please wear comfortable clothes, sun protection, and close-toed shoes; no sandals.
- Snacks and drinks will be provided.
Support our gift away efforts-helping families with essential & basic needs!
Ways to Donate!
Text: FAM to 91999 from your phone or
Click on the link to donate: igfn.us/form/nnkg7A
For more information or questions:
Please contact Jeni Futvoye- (805) 940-6323,