Volunteer at our Events
Spring Fling Gift~Away
April 3, 2021, Ventura
Seeking volunteers to help us prepare for and host our gift~away event.
Click on the link to sign-up to volunteer: http://www.volunteerventuracounty.org/agency/mgrStats/?start=01%2F01%2F2021&end=03%2F02%2F21&agency_id=53693.
Contact Jeni Futvoye at 805-940-6323, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Spring Fling Prep days:
Location: Kids & Families Together, 864 E. Santa Clara St., Ventura (back parking lot)
Help sort/organize donations:
Fri., March 12th: 3-5pm
Fri., March 19th: 2:30-5pm
Thurs., March 25th: 2:30-5pm
Fri., March 26th: 2:30-5pm
Help load moving truck for the event
Fri., April 2nd: 3:30-5pm
Spring Fling Event day:
Saturday, April 3, 2021
Location: Poinsettia Pavilion, 3451 Foothill Rd., Ventura
Help is needed in the morning for set-up, at the event, clean-up/break-down and unloading at our storage.
1-2pm: unload event supplies at our office storage located at Kids & Families Together
For more information contact:
Jeni Futvoye, Community Resource Manager
805-643-1446 ext. 108, email@example.com
Carrie McAuliffe Sandoval, Heart 2 Heart Program Manager
805-643-1446 ext. 131, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sign-up by visiting:
To sign-up with Volunteer Ventura County:
- Start by clicking on the “Log-in” button at the top and create an account.
- Next, register for a volunteer need under Kids & Families Together.
- Once scheduled, you will receive an email confirming your volunteer registration.
- Please unregister yourself if you are unable to volunteer as scheduled.
- Please put yourself on a wait-list if the opportunity is full, as we do get cancellations.
- If you need to cancel, we understand and please do so by 6 pm the previous day scheduled. You can also text Jeni Futvoye at 805-940-6323, email@example.com.
Thank you for your interest in volunteering for our upcoming event.
In order to maintain health and safety protocols during COVID-19, please see below for our volunteer guidelines.
- Minimum volunteer age is 12, minor volunteers must be accompanied by an adult.
- A volunteer who has tested positive in the past 14 days or lives with someone who has tested positive in the past 14 days, may not attend this event.
- If you have a fever (or had one in past 3 days), a dry cough, loss of taste/smell, body aches, or shortness of breath, please do not attend. Assessment questions will be asked day of event before you can enter.
- Masks are required; there are no exceptions. If you cannot wear a mask, please wait for future events that may not require them.
- If you do not have a mask, one will be provided. Masks must cover your nose and mouth. The mask must stay on your face for the entire event.
- 6’ physical distance must be adhered to.
- Gloves and hand sanitizer will be provided.
- Bathrooms may not be available so please plan accordingly.
- Please wear comfortable clothes, sun protection, and close-toed shoes; no sandals.
- Snacks and drinks will be provided.
Support our gift away efforts-helping families with essential & basic needs!
For more information or questions:
Please contact Jeni Futvoye- (805) 940-6323, firstname.lastname@example.org.