Volunteer at our Events
Thank you for helping at our Gift~Away Events!
To sign-up with Volunteer Ventura County:
Click on the link to sign-up to volunteer: https://www.volunteerventuracounty.org/agency/mgrNeeds/?agency_id=53693
To sign-up with United Way…
- Start by clicking on the “Log-in” button at the top and create an account.
- Next, register for a volunteer need under Kids & Families Together.
- Once scheduled, you will receive an email confirming your volunteer registration.
- Please unregister yourself if you are unable to volunteer as scheduled.
- Please put yourself on a wait-list if the opportunity is full, as we do get cancellations.
- If you need to cancel, we understand and please do so by 6 pm the previous day scheduled. You can also text Jeni Futvoye at 805-940-6323, firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest in volunteering. In order to maintain health and safety protocols during COVID-19, please see below for our volunteer guidelines.
- Minimum volunteer age is 9, minor volunteers must be accompanied by an adult.
- A volunteer who has tested positive in the past 14 days or lives with someone who has tested positive in the past 14 days, may not volunteer until cleared.
- If you have a fever (or had one in past 3 days), a dry cough, loss of taste/smell, body aches, or shortness of breath, please do not attend. Assessment questions will be asked day of event before you can enter.
- Masks are required; there are no exceptions. If you do not have a mask, one will be provided. Masks must cover your nose and mouth. The mask must stay on your face for the entire event.
- 6’ physical distance.
- Gloves and hand sanitizer will be provided.
- Bathrooms may not be available so please plan accordingly.
- Please wear comfortable clothes, sun protection, and close-toed shoes; no sandals.
- Snacks and drinks will be provided.
For more information or questions:
Please contact Jeni Futvoye- (805) 940-6323, email@example.com.