* Host a collection bin at your place of business or service group for jackets and/or costumes (sizes 3T – adult 3x)
* Purchase from:
– Amazon wish-list: https://a.co/d97uj8G
– Purchase from other retail vendor and have delivered or drop-off:
Please set-up delivery:
Kids & Families Together, 864 E. Santa Clara St., Ventura 93001.
Our office is open from Mon-Fri 9am – 5pm only.
– Monetary Donation: sponsor a child with a jacket for winter: https://igfn.us/form/7h20Kg or TEXT: Loving to 91999, checks payable to Kids & Families Together, Attn: RFS 864 E. Santa Clara St., Ventura.
Sign-up via Volunteer Ventura County:
Click on the link: https://bit.ly/42WmDJw
Create a profile and sign up for our volunteer needs with Kids & Families Together.
We need help sorting and organizing our coats, costumes and more!
* Friday, Sept. 22nd
* Friday, Sept. 29th
* Thur, Oct. 5th (load van/car)
From 4-6pm each day, located at Kids & Families Together, 864 E. Santa Clara St, Ventura.
Park in our back parking lot and meet us at our back door. Enter the parking lot from Kalorama St., one-way drive way. Ignore the parking signs as the spots are for K&FT staff, volunteers, and clients.
Sat, October 7th, located at Big Wave Dave’s Pumpkin Patch-Ventura
Volunteer Time Slots:
7:30am – 10:15am
Help set-up the event and distribute coats/costumes, & more to children with their families.
10:45am – 1pm
Break down event * load van * meet at K&FT to unload van
12-1pm (lunch provided)
Help us unload our van back at our office, Kids & Families Together, 864 E. Santa Clara St., Ventura.
For more information contact:
Jeni Futvoye, Community Resource Manager
805-643-1446 ext. 108, firstname.lastname@example.org, or
Carrie McAuliffe Sandoval, Heart 2 Heart Co-Founder/Manager
805-643-1446 ext. 131, email@example.com.