Please sign up for our volunteer opportunities by visiting or call Jeni Futvoye 805-940-6323, email@example.com:
Thank you for your interest in volunteering for our upcoming event.
In order to maintain health and safety protocols during COVID-19, please see below for our volunteer guidelines.
· Minimum volunteer age is 12, minor volunteers must be accompanied by an adult.
· A volunteer who has tested positive in the past 14 days or lives with someone who has tested positive in the past 14 days, may not attend this event.
· If you have a fever (or had one in past 3 days), a dry cough, loss of taste/smell, body aches, or shortness of breath, please do not attend. Assessment questions will be asked day of event before you can enter.
· Masks are required; there are no exceptions. If you cannot wear a mask, please wait for future events that may not require them.
· If you do not have a mask, one will be provided. Masks must cover your nose and mouth. The mask must stay on your face for the entire event.
· 6’ physical distance must be adhered to.
· Gloves and hand sanitizer will be provided.
· Bathrooms may not be available so please plan accordingly.
· Please wear comfortable clothes, sun protection, and close-toed shoes; no sandals.
· Snacks and drinks will be provided
Your donation will go directly to serve our families during this critical time with essential items/basic needs.
Ways to Donate!
Text: 41444 from your phone or
Click on the link to donate: igfn.us/form/nVVazA
For more information or questions:
Please contact Jeni Futvoye- (805) 940-6323,